BFS volunteer tutors are not alone. They are part of a network of support through the BFS community of practice, which includes access to:
- resources via the BFS website including BFS online training
- resources on the BFS wikispace
- professional development via webinars in areas such as adult learning principles, social networking, cyber safety and everything to do with technology
- advice and support via the BFS Google Group and by ringing the 1300 795 897 number
- support from BFS networkers which is available in each state.