BFS Webinar: Windows 10 – Tips and Tricks
June 24, 2016 @ 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm
Windows 10 is hot on everyone’s mind right now. Windows 10 is the most up to date Windows software out. Many have taken advantage of the ‘free’ (for Windows 7+ users) upgrade.
In this session Richard will talk us through the steps and procedures you need to check to make sure Windows 10 isn’t chewing through unnecessary data and causing large internet bills. Richard will also cover some other handy info in relation to this new operating system, such as:
- How to install
- How to upgrade and what to do before upgrading
- How to minimise your internet usage with Windows 10 if you are on a metered connection
- Why it is the most secure operating system Microsoft have released
- How to install your devices , including printers
- Issues you may encounter when installing or upgrading
- What happens after the 29th July
Our presenter is Richard Pascoe. Richard is a Technology Consultant and Media Commentator in Adelaide.
New to BFS webinars?
If you are new to Blackboard Collaborate, please download and review this Blackboard Collaborate information.