BFS webinar: Technology tips for aspiring authors
February 12, 2016 @ 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm
Everyone has a story to tell!
That’s what Ann Howard believes anyway. Ann is an author with a strong interest in what she refers to as ‘hidden histories’, which are basically stories of the past that are still waiting to be told. Ann has now published many books of history and has found that technology has empowered her to do this.
In our next session, Ann will share her:
- personal experience with researching, presenting and publishing books and articles
- tips for forming ideas, understanding the audience and setting a deadline
- tips for choosing a title and keeping track of images
- knowledge of acknowledgements, copyright and ISBNs
- suggestions for approaching a publisher or self publishing.