BFS webinar: Getting to know MS Word
November 28, 2014 @ 1:00 pm - 2:30 pm
Microsoft Word is the main word processor that many people use. It is the ‘Ferrari’ of word processors and usually far more powerful than most users need. Because it is so powerful and feature rich many users get lost in the multitude of its commands and features
In this session Keith explains the basics of using MS Word so you can:
- make better use of the ribbon
- quickly create play text and practice basic editing
- discover the benefits of the right click menu and the QAT
- discover how to quickly add some graphics and tables.
- find out where else to get free MS Word training.
He also provides an easy to follow handout so you can practice these things after the session.