Broadband for Seniors kiosks must meet and maintain certain standards, including:
- being able to offer a safe, secure and friendly environment that is non-threatening to senior Australians
- being willing to host a kiosk and provide free internet access and training to senior Australians
- being able to demonstrate the space available has suitable lighting, air-conditioning and heating, and can be accessed by persons with a disability
- being able to provide access to amenities
- having adequate public liability arrangements in place.
However, the resources and the professional development events available on this website are freely available to everyone.